Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lace Covered Lamp Shade

There are going to be a lot of posts from me today. I have 3 projects to share and pictures of the finished nursery. Lets start with the lamp.
I bought this lamp from Ikea a few years ago for the guestroom. Now that my guestroom is in the basement and has a cottage decor, it didn't really go. So I decided to put it in Avery's room. I can't remember exactly what it cost- but I know it was $10 or less. I bought some black lace from JoAnn's a few weeks ago to use in the nursery. I had some left over, so I decided to cover the lamp. Here are the supplies: Hot Glue Gun, Lace, Rick Rack, Scissors Seriously- the easiest thing ever. I ran a bead of glue around the top, bottom, and back seam of the lamp shade. Add a little rick rack, and boom! New lamp. :) LeeAnn

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LeeAnn, WOW!! It looks so adorable! Love it!